Tachi Palace Fights bantamweight champion Cody Gibson and featherweight champion Adrian Diaz both defend their titles for the first time with Gibson facing Kyle Reyes in the main event, Diaz taking on Emilio Chavez in the co-main slot. TPF 29 takes place November 4th at the Tachi Palace Casino in Lemoore, CA.
UFC vet Cody Gibson enters this bout 14-6 overall with his last fight in the Octagon being a unanimous decision loss to Douglas De Andrade at UFC Fight Night 61. Post-UFC Gibson picked up two wins in TPF by unanimous decision, in April over Justin Linn and just six weeks later in May at TPF 27 against Rolando Velasco. Kyle Reyes 12-3 Kyle Reyes rests on three wins in a row with his most recent being a guillotine choke of Joshua San Diego in August.
A TKO over Andres Quintana at TPF 27 is what earned Adrian Diaz the featherweight title, a fight that upped Diaz’ record to 7-3-1. Diaz’ last loss was to Andre Givens back in May 2013 while since then he defeated Olaf Alfonso and Isaac Dejesus prior to Quintana. Emilio Chavez stands 11-8 with his highest-profile win being his sole Bellator fight, a win over Art Arciniega at Bellator 133 in February 2015. Chavez started off this year with a loss to Juan Archuleta followed by a win over Angel Cruz in Combate Americas in April and most recently a loss to Dominic Clark.
- Nick Bustamante vs. Nicholas Vanderpool
- Adam Calderon vs. Chase Gibson
- Mike Moreno vs. Justin Jones
- Joshua Aveles vs. Brandon Ricetti
- Van Palacio vs. Rafael Del Real
- Castle Williams vs. Victor Rico
- Sergio Quinines vs. Jeremiah Labiano
- Anthony Taylor vs. Evan Solorio
- FW title: Adrian Diaz vs. Emilio Chavez
- BW title: Cody Gibson vs. Kyle Reyes